Big Blue M’s Promise and Dedication To Our Customers:
McCollum Auto Body is taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. The safety and health of our customers and employees are of our utmost concern. Due to the recent developments of COVID-19 we want to reassure our customers that our staff is taking the necessary precautions provided by the CDC and local government in order to prevent the spread of this virus.
In order to protect the health and safety of our community, we are enhancing our social distancing by greeting customers outside upon their arrival. We ask our customers to please not enter our office to ensure the safety and health of all parties.
We ask for all customers, appointment or not, to call the office number posted on the door. An estimator will answer, acknowledge your arrival, and meet you outside the office while implementing social distancing. If you are at one of our locations for an estimate, our estimator will first ask to take a photo of your odometer and then ask for you to remain in your vehicle for the remainder of the inspection. Please inform your estimator if you would like a printed or emailed estimate.
We have switched to an electronic signature system that will allow you to sign all documents from your desktop or mobile device prior to or during your visit.
We want to ensure you that your safety and health is at the top of our minds and are conducting the following practices in addition to the new procedures above:
- Hourly disinfection of surfaces, door handles, and commonly touched areas at our facilities where customers and employees come in contact with.
- Promoting frequent hygiene routines for our employees.
- Employees frequently disinfecting personal work stations.
- Employees disinfecting commonly touched areas of vehicles such as door handles, steering wheels, shifter knobs, and seat belt buckles before getting into the vehicle and after repairs are completed.
- Encouraging employees with illness symptoms to self-quarantine.
- Pick up and delivery is still available with us, please contact your local McCollum Auto Body for more details if this is necessary for you. We will provide this service as long as the situation remains safe for our staff and customers.
- Early Bird and Night Owl key drop services are still available. Please use the provided envelope to write the correct contact information where you can be reached.
- Electronic signature services so you can drop your vehicle off curbside and still be able to have your vehicle repaired without having to physically be inside our office.
We are taking extreme precautions in order to prevent the spread of this virus and are actively monitoring updates about COVID-19.
Please be aware that due to vehicle manufacture facility closings it is possible that a shortage of supplies and parts may become a challenge. We are encouraging customers to get vehicles repaired sooner rather than later to avoid parts shortages and increased length of repair.