McCollum Automotive – 82nd (Our first location)
The Portland Auto Shop That Started It All Is Still Going Strong!
The McCollum family business began in 1980, with a small, two-bay shop where we sold used tires and performed light mechanical work. McCollum Automotive on Southeast 82nd Avenue in Portland remains strictly mechanical; we don’t do any body work here as we do at our other locations. Look to us for jobs both big and small — from oil changes to complete transmission overhauls.
The McCollum family remains committed to excellence and unparalleled customer service. Those ideals began right here, and we remain dedicated to them as our business grows to meet the needs of the community we serve.
Auto Repair & Service
In the auto repair industry, where you get your car fixed can make a big difference. We realize choosing who will perform mechanical repairs to your vehicle can be a difficult decision. Choosing the wrong repair facility can lead to costly drawn-out repairs that only fix the problem in the short term, with no insight into the long-term repair recommendations for your vehicle. McCollum Automotive has been serving satisfied automotive customers since 1980 and is dedicated to customer service, the education of our customers regarding their vehicle’s needs, and quality repairs.
We offer a variety of services that are designed to keep your vehicle on the road and running like new — with not only reliable but affordable repairs! We take pride in performing a full complimentary vehicle inspection and compiling a detailed description of your current vehicle needs. Our ASE-certified technicians take pride in their work, and our customers can rest assured that the work will be performed correctly the first time and on time!
No job is too big or too small for McCollum Automotive. From walk-ins to fleet service, if you need an oil change or a total transmission overhaul, our trained and skilled technicians are ready to help!
4×4 and Off-Road Lifted Trucks
- 4×4 lift kits, suspension setups, tires, wheels, beadlocks
- Diesel repair – Cummins, Powerstroke, Duramax, Specialist
- Accessories: winches, bumpers, steps, rock sliders, skid plates, and armor.
- Lights: fog and driving lights, LED light bars and more
- Full engine replacement and performance tuning
- Lockers, gears, differentials, driveline
Mechanical Auto Repair Services
- Engines, transmissions, suspension, drivetrain
- Performance tuning
- Fleet accounts
- Automotive electrical repairs
- Air conditioning repair and recharge
- Brakes and tires
- Oxygen sensors, catalytic converters
- Hybrid car battery and motor replacement
- Free loaner cars